Last updated 8 December 2016
These terms and conditions apply to all and any use, access and availability of our website propelsw.com and the interactive functionality it offers (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is made available by Rooftop Group International Pte. Ltd, a company registered in Singapore under company number 201401604E and with our registered office at 4 Shenton Way, #28-03 Singapore Centre 2, Singapore (“Rooftop”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
By using the Website (and each time you do so) you are telling us that you understand, accept and are able to accept these terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions incorporated into or referred to by these terms and conditions) and agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept or understand them you should not use or access the Website or any part of it.
If you are under the age of 16 years and do not understand these terms and conditions please ask a parent or guardian to explain their meaning to you.
We may make alterations to these terms and conditions from time to time and these variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessible from [URL LOCATION OF THESE TERMS].
By using and accessing the Website you confirm that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required and that you shall be and shall remain responsible for all fees due in respect thereof. We shall have no liability in relation to any hardware, software or other services required to make use of the Website.
The Website allows you to reserve products for purchase in future. To make a reservation you will need to submit certain information, as described on the Website from time to time. Reserving a product does not oblige you to purchase that product. Subject to availability, we will confirm your reservation by email, and let you know when production begins, giving you the option to make your purchase at that time. All purchases are subject to our e-commerce terms and conditions applicable at the time of your purchase. Reservations expire within 14 days of our email letting you know that the product is available to buy, if you do not decide to go ahead with a purchase.
RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Subject to these terms and conditions and your compliance with them, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited licence to access and use the Website solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use only.
This licence includes the limited right to download content, materials, data and communications temporarily, for purposes solely connected with the private, non-commercial, personal use of the Website.
You may not transfer, sub license or deal in this right without our prior written permission.
These terms and conditions and the rights granted by them do not give you any title or rights of ownership in the Website and should not be deemed a sale or transfer of any copyright or other right.
Unless otherwise expressly specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in us, or are licensed to us.
All our intellectual property rights are hereby asserted and reserved.
All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and we make no warranty or representation in relation to them.
RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
You agree to comply with these terms and conditions and all rules applicable to the use of the Website.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions you agree and undertake not to:
- hack, attempt to hack, modify, adapt, merge, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works out of the Website or any part of it;
- remove, disable, modify, add to or tamper with any program code or data, copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices and legends contained on or in the Website;
- create software which mimics any data or functionality in the Website;
- use or deal in the Website except as permitted by these terms and conditions;
- use your access to Website, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email;
- make any public, business or commercial use of the Website or any part of it;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Website without our prior written permission;
- make the Website or any part of it available to any third party (please note this doesn’t stop you from fairly and honestly providing links to our Website or showing it to other people);
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or web site;
- use or process the Website or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose;
- delete or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice on the Website.
We provide and maintain the Website for personal entertainment on an “as is” basis and are liable only to provide our services with reasonable skill and care.
External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by us and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party web sites and online services other than the Website.
We give no other warranty in connection with the Website and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem which we have been made aware of;
- the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within the Website;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- any transaction involving External Sites;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website or part thereof;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
We do not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
We will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond our reasonable control including Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree that in relation to your use of the Website you will not in any way conduct yourself in a manner which is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which might call us or the Website into disrepute.
You hereby indemnify (agree to compensate), defend and hold us and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or claims arising from your use of the Website. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Without limiting to any other rights we may have we may remove, restrict, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website and any part of it, if we consider (in our sole discretion) that you have breached of any of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights and shall not limit any rights you might have that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor any fraudulent representation.
Use of the word “including” in these terms and conditions means including without limitation.
Failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not be deemed a waiver of any term or right.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, it will be construed as far as possible to reflect the intention and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
To the maximum extent permitted by the local law applicable in the country in which you obtain or use them, the Websites, and these terms are subject to English Law. In the event that English law cannot apply in the country you obtained or use the Website local law will apply. The Website is intended for use and may only be used in countries where all such use is lawful.
We both agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Websites (including non-contractual disputes or claims). If you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland you may also bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in your local courts.
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us at email@example.com
We will endeavour to respond to any query or questions within two business days.